Passionfruit Prosecco Sgroppino Wine Cocktail
September 28, 2023
Passionfruit Prosecco Sgroppino
- 90ml Taylor Made Prosecco
- 1 scoop\/40g Passionfruit or tropical sorbet (we recommend Weis Passionfruit Sorbet)
- 20ml Gin
- 15ml Aperol
- 10ml Simple Sugar Syrup
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- Orange, zest for garnish
- Recipe credit: Will Oxenham from Maybe Sammy
- Take a nice scoop of sorbet, and put it in a bowl, best to use a metal mixing bowl.
- Add the Aperol, salt, sugar syrup, and gin.
- Use a whisk to break up the sorbet for a few seconds, and combine the liquids.
- Once it has broken down a little, add half the prosecco, and whisk to combine until frothy.
- Add the last of the prosecco, and whisk gently for two seconds to combine.
- Pour gently into a glass and garnish with grated orange zest.