Taylors Wines Social Competition Sydney Seafood School
Terms and Conditions
Promotion: Upload a photo on Instagram of your Sydney Seafood School experience on Sunday 14th January 2018 and tag @taylorswines #taylorswines
Promoter: Taylors Wines Pty. Ltd. ABN 43 007 733 897, Suite 2, Shed 72 The Woolstores, 4F Huntley St, Alexandria, NSW 2015, Australia. Ph: (02) 8585 3555
Promotional Period: Start date: 14/01/18 at 9:00 am AEST End date: 14/01/18 at 11:59 pm AEST
Eligible entrants: Entry is only open to Australian residents who are 18 years and over.
How to Enter:
Attend Sydney Seafood School and post a photo of your experience on instagram and tag @taylorswines #taylorswines
1 x Instagram winner will be selected.
A prize pack will be awarded (each valued at $114) which contains 6 bottles of Taylors Estate wines and standard shipping costs within Australia.
Terms & Conditions:
1. The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule).
2. The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of posting the entry to instagram.
3. Valid and eligible entries will only be accepted if entrants have a public Instagram account with which to upload and post the entry to and correctly tag @taylorswines #taylors wines for the entry to be received.
4. Employees (and the immediate family members) of companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, its distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter.
5. Game of Skill: This competition is a game of skill and judges will draw winners based on the creativity of their entry. The judging will commence within 7 days of promotion end date and the winners will be notified by direct message on social media within 14 days of promotion end date.
6. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner. If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim their prize within 5 days of being contacted by the Promoter, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
7. The value of the prizes is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prizes (inclusive of GST) at the date of publishing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes after that date.
8. If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and/or specification, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority.
10. The Promoter may publish the photo entries and the winner's name and winning entry on social media.
11. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize.
12. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments and/or images, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion.
15. Entry and continued participation in this promotion is subject to the licensee’s liquor serving policy. The Promoter advocates the responsible service and consumption of alcohol.
The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy responsibly. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health & Medical Research Council Australian Alcohol Guidelines that are available at www.nhmrc.gov.au/publications/synopses/ds10syn.htm. Entry and continued participation in this promotion is subject to the licensee’s liquor serving policy. The NSW liquor promotion guidelines and intoxication guidelines are available at http://www.olgr.nsw.gov.au/dlg_guidelines.asp
16. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
Antigua and Barbuda
Bosnia and Herzegovina
British Indian Ocean Territory
British Virgin Islands
Central African Republic
Cocos (Keeling) Islands
Congo - Brazzaville
Congo - Kinshasa
French Southern Territories
Heard & McDonald Islands
Hong Kong SAR China
Isle of Man
Macau SAR China
Northern Mariana Islands
Papua New Guinea
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Pierre and Miquelon
South Georgia & South Sandwich Islands
St. Vincent & Grenadines
Svalbard and Jan Mayen
São Tomé and Príncipe
Trinidad and Tobago
Turks and Caicos Islands
U.S. Outlying Islands
U.S. Virgin Islands
United Arab Emirates
Wallis and Futuna
To enter the site, please confirm you are of legal drinking age in your country.
You must be of legal drinking age to enter this site.