Galentine’s Day Cocktails: Love Potions To Sip On With The Girls
Who doesn’t love a pretty pink cocktail? Especially when you get to enjoy it with your gals! From refreshing Rosé Spritzers to Cosmo’s with a twist, we've curated a selection of cocktails that not only taste divine but also look amazing. So, grab your favourite stemware, gather your besties, and get ready to shake up your Galentine's Day.
Malbec Claret Snap
This bold, fun, and fabulously fruity number is sure to be a crowd-pleaser!
- 30ml Gin
- 30ml Taylor Made Malbec
- 20ml Lemon Juice
- 20ml Cacao Syrup
- 3 Fresh Raspberries
- Handful of Ice
- Simply build all ingredients in the cocktail shaker, and once the lid is secured on top, shake to combine and break up the raspberries.
- Strain through the shaker strainer and tea strainer to remove any raspberry pieces as you pour the drink into your chilled glass of choice.
- For a final delicious touch garnish with a skewered raspberry.
Pink, sweet and on theme, this flirtatious twist on your classic goes down a treat.
- 125ml Taylor Made Pinot Noir Rosé
- 25ml Martini Rosso
- 50ml Cranberry juice
- 12.5ml Crème de Cassis
- Optional Fresh lime juice to taste - for a little extra tang!
- Mix all the ingredients in a cocktail shaker and shake it well.
- Slowly pour into elegant martini glasses.
Rosé Negroni Spritz
Toast to friendship with this floral, bubbly refreshing fusion.
- 60ml Taylor Made Pinot Noir Rosé
- 20ml Gin (we recommend Ester Dry Gin from Sydney)
- 10ml Rhubarb Liqueur (we recommend Rhubi Mistelle from Victoria)
- 10ml Raspberry Liqueur (we recommend Distillery Botanica Raspberry Liqueur from Central Coast, NSW)
- 5ml Rosewater or Rose Geranium Syrup
- Soda Water
- Orange Slice or Peel for garnish
- Measure and pour all ingredients into your mixing vessel.
- Stir the drink for around 30 seconds until it’s icy cold.
- Strain it into your frozen glass and pour over fresh ice.
- Top up with soda water to add spritz.
- Garnish with a slice of orange or orange peel.